I released new ARToolKit Marker Generator.
It makes you create original markers for ARToolKit.
When this marker detects two or more marker, you can save all markers as a zip file, or save single marker as a *.pat file.
How to use
- Design your original markers and print it.
- open ARToolKit Marker Generator Online Multi.
- Set segments and marker size.
- Point your webcam at the printed markers.
- Push “Get Pattern” button when a red line encloses the markers. and go “save mode”.
- When “save mode” starts, Preview window appears.
- Red squares show all of detected markers.
- Green square shows the marker in the preview now.
- Preview Window has 6 buttons.
- Push “Prev/Next” button to change marker.
- Push “Delete” button to exclude current previewing marker from target.
- Push “Save All” button to save all pattern file “*.zip”.
- Push “Save Current” button to save previewing pattern file “*.pat”.
- Push “Cancel” button or close window to end “save mode”.
To get source code.
Please SVN check out from here.